Tuesday, September 30, 2008
31 for 21
I have been wanting to get back to my blog again and this is a great incentive. Blogging everyday of October. It is Down syndrome awareness month. The 21 is in reference to the 21st chromosome which is tripled in 95% of people who have Down syndrome, aka Trisomy 21. The other 5% of people have either translocation, or mosaic Down syndrome. I will post more about the differces on another day.